Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

My First Experience dealing with English


My first experience dealing with English


Name : Diana
Class : 4 EA 14
NPM : 10208370
Lecturer : Irsya Indiwara



Gunadarama University 2012

1st Task


My first experience dealing with English

To use English in daily life for our society is still very less popular, though, by using the English language, we can know the world outside, especially in terms of business over.Simplicity mastering English as a first step that will raise awareness the importance of using English in everyday life.
First learn the English language, as I sat in the second grade of primary school, originally introduced the names of fruits, animals, nature, objects around, starting from a word, then developed in a sentence, seemed fun because the material presented has with drawings and color as it is now accepted by most playgroup.When i was child, learning English is fun, with the inclusion of the new curriculum, with a new language, made me and my friends love it, especially accompanied by a good teacher.
English is preferred by kids my age that time, the teachers are fun, making the atmosphere in the classroom is comfortable, and does not make us feel difficulty. I remember once when we were all learning english english teacher called us by name miss (Ms Sophie), which we know it is a miss and mister female teachers are male teachers.Ms Sophie, that time was married and had children, they should call us as Mrs. rather than Ms., I remember it before the new junior high school I only learned the difference between Mrs. Ms. intended to refer to women who are married to single women.
It was once I asked her back to Miss Sophie, why when we were sitting in elementary school, we called her miss (even though she was already married and have children). She answer is very easy to digest, just to make us call between Mrs. and Ms., as for standard primary school children is easier said Miss, one that she said, she'll still look young for teaching small children, making her look younger. Ha ha ha very funny.
Thanks to her, I asked a critical difference to mention Mrs. and Ms., although it seems trivial, originated from a word, makes me ask, my little boy my age it's very critical time, just as children are now in general, it starts from the experience that I love English, although sometimes I have to say words that are less fit or less pleasant to hear, even today when replying to email from a client who demands that I use English to make me understand that learning English is very useful in the world of work, especially in the business world, because by using the international standard language, business activities can run smoothly without any error in communication.
I say learning English will never stop in place, because a lot of meaning when we speak in different kinds of things, so in my view the English text, answer the email client, communicating with strangers and so a new learning every day, a new science every day but also adds knowledge.So learning English will always be fun

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar